Health Advice and Self-Care
This page provides further advice and guidance to patients on
- how to manage some long term conditions
- how to deal with minor injuries
- how to use self-care for illnesses that don't require treatment by a clinician
- advice on other health, wellbeing and social topics
If you would like a free MOT health check then Wellbeing Advisors are available on the third Wednesday of each month at the surgery.
Please ring reception to book an appointment with a Wellbeing Advisor.
111 online is a fast and convenient alternative to the 111 phone service and provides an option for people who want to access 111 digitally.
Your needs will be assessed and you will be given advice about whether you need:
- Treat yourself at home
- Go to a Primary Care Centre
If you need face to face medical attention you may be asked to attend a Primary Care Centre.
Click here to access NHS 111 online or call 111 to speak to a staff member.