New Patient Pack
Our New Patient Pack includes important information about the Practice along with registration and information-gathering forms, which help us to provide you with the best possible care.
There are links below to all the forms and information included in the pack.
The information included will help you to understand and access the wide range of services we offer.
What you will need to register
You need to complete and hand in the following forms when you register:
- GMS1 registration form
- New Patient Registration Form
- Online Access request form (if you require this)
The "GMS1 registration form" and the "New Patient Registration Form" are quite lengthy so we recommend printing off and completing them before you come in (with your required i.d.). Alternatively, there are hard copies of these and other documents available from reception.
Please also bring the following documents in:
- Proof of identity (passport / driving license / birth certificate / marriage certificate)
- Proof of current address (Council tax bill / utility bill / tenancy agreement / bank statement)
- Proof of current medication (a copy of a recent repeat medication slip from your previous GP)