Welcome to Selsey Medical Practice
Our Philosophy of Care
- This is very simple - every patient is entitled to receive the highest standard of care available. The doctors and staff wish to provide a friendly, efficient and personal service to all of our patients and we believe that in general we succeed.
- We are not complacent and constantly strive to improve the care that we offer, actively engaging in audit of our performance in order to improve both our clinical performance and the service that we provide. The doctors and staff regularly attend educational courses to keep abreast of developments in care.
- Families, children and their problems are very important to the doctors and we believe that an understanding of these problems and relationships forms the basis of a good general practice.
Our Mission Statement
- 'We strive to provide the highest standard of care available; we work to empower our patients to manage their own health'
Register for Online Services
Our practice now offers a wide range of services through our website, including; managing your repeat prescription, making and cancelling appointments, updating your personal details, reviewing medication and viewing your medical records. Click here to register to gain access to this service.
Get the NHS App!
The new, simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
Use the NHS App to:
- check your symptoms
- find out what to do when you need help urgently
- book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
- order repeat prescriptions
- view your GP medical record securely
- register to be an organ donor
- choose how the NHS uses your data
Find out more about our Patient Group