Professional Services and Fees
Selsey Medical Practice provide a number of professional services outside of normal NHS work. This page details the services offered and the associated fees. All fees must be paid in advance. No refund will be made if less than 24hrs notice given for cancellation of an appointment.
Medical Reports, Forms, Certificates and Letters
- Medical Examinations and reports with an appointment including HGV /LGV / Taxi / Insurance. £130
- Foster/adoption medicals. £180
- Child Minder Health form & examination. £145
- Power of attorney – not provided
- Insurance forms, no examination. £110
- Insurance forms with medical examination. £130
Certificates, Forms & Letters
- Routine doctor’s letter. £35
- Driving Licence Countersign. £35
- Fitness to drive report. £35
- Cancellation of holiday form. £35
- To whom it may concern standard letter. £35
- Private sick note. £35
- Gun licence. £35
- Passport Countersigning - not provided
- Hepatitis B injection (3 jabs). £150.00 per course of 3 jabs. Statutory organisations only e.g., fire, police, NHS, or employer only to pay (NOT PATIENT).
- Hepatitis B antibody blood test – not provided. Available at SRH
- Rabies (3 jabs). Price available on request. Per course of 3 jabs. Free for patients working with bats.
- Private prescription - As per pharmacists prices, for drugs required whilst abroad.
- Japanese Encephalitis (3 jabs) – not provided
- Meningitis – not provided
Please ask at reception if you need any further information.