eConsult - the new online service for patients
Try our new online service if you need:
- Self-help information about a wide range of conditions or
- Advice from one of our doctors.
- You can also make administrative requests.
eConsult is available to all patients who are registered at the practice.
Click the eConsult link to start using the service.
EVEN IF YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT
Do Not Visit the Surgery if you think you may have Covid-19 Coronavirus or if you have any of the following symptoms:
Fever, Difficulty breathing, Runny nose,Cough, Sore throat, loss of taste or smell.
Stay at home and call us on 01243 608201
or visit https://111.nhs.uk/
Register for Online Services
Our practice now offers a wide range of services through our website, including; managing your repeat prescription, making and cancelling appointments, updating your personal details, reviewing medication and viewing your medical records. Click here to register to gain access to this service.
Get the NHS App!
The new, simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
Use the NHS App to:
- check your symptoms
- find out what to do when you need help urgently
- book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
- order repeat prescriptions
- view your GP medical record securely
- register to be an organ donor
- choose how the NHS uses your data